Wednesday, September 30, 2015

TGF New October Challenge

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the October Challenge :) This month the challenge is- Black, Orange, and Purple.
 It's hard to believe that we are in the month of October all ready. This card was so fun for me to do. I really enjoyed not only the cute TGF image, but the fun watercolor technique I used for the background. Made me feel like a real artist hehe






Anyways hope you will come on over to TGF and submit a card for the challenge. The prize is so worth it! Check out their blog for all the info. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Holly


TGF digi image- Hallo Witch
Copic Markers-
Skin- E000,E00,E11,E04,R20
Hair-W9,W7,W5,W3, V01
Hat- W9,W7,W5,W3,V99,RV66,V06,V05,V06
Dress-V99,RV66,V05,V04,Y13,Y17,Y15,Y38,YR16,YR18,W9
W7,W5,W4
Broom/Pumpkin-Y13,Y15,Y17,Y38,YR18,YR16
Wink of Stella
Distress Inks-Black Soot,Spiced Marmalade, Seedless Preserves
Iridescent Medium- Winsor Newton
Gouache Permanent White
Doodle Bug Patterned Paper- October 31st
Sequins- clear
Doodle Bug- Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this Fabulous Halloween card!!!!!! The background is FABULOUS!!!! She is super Adorable!!!! Wish Oregon and AZ were a lot closer together. We need a crafty weekend to play!!!! I need some lessons from you!!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're the sweetest Heidi :) Thank you for always commenting, it always makes my day! Yes I wish we could get together and color, it would be so fun. Maybe a bunch of us could have a Skype color party!

      Delete