Wednesday, July 29, 2015

TGF Stamp Feature: Everafter Set

Hi All,
Farmer Holly here to bring you another fun project using TGF stamps. Today I am using the castle from the super cute Everafter set. There are so many fun ideas I have for this set, so I am sure you will see me using it quite a bit. I am a sucker for princess stuff lol 



I used lots of foam tape on this card :) Lot of fun dimension and it's hard to tell but of course there is lots of sparkle too. What's a princess castle without sparkle and glitter? 
Thanks for joining me today. Don't forget we still have our July challenge going on for a couple more days. Have a great day everyone!

Castle- Everafter Set TGF
sentiment- Everafter Set TGF
Copics-RV11,RV32, RV34,E04, B000,B01,B04,W0,W1,W3,W5
Wink of Stella
Cloud punch-fiskars
Pattern Paper-Simple Stories- Enchanted




No comments:

Post a Comment