Thursday, February 5, 2015

FFF- Roses


Welcome to FFF this week at TGF. We have a fun challenge- Roses/Flowers!! I used Miss Beauty holding a rose. This is the first time I have gotten to color her up since I got her during one of  the Super Secret Stamp Club months. I am really kicking myself that I didn't sign up this last go around, so when it comes up again I will be first in line. 
Hope you will color up a fun card for this challenge. Get all the details on TFG blog :) 
Have a wonderful weekend.

Copics- E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Hair-E18.E15,YR24,Y21
Dress and Rose-R11,R20,R22,R24,R29,R59,C5
Dress and Leggings-BG10,BG11,BG72,BG75,BG18
Shoes-C4,C5,C7,C9
Grass-G20,G21,G24,G94

Studio Calico-patterned paper-
Diecut heart-MFT heart stax 
Fiskars scalloped punch
wink of stella-clear

Please check out the TGF blog for full details and to submit your creation. I have list a brief summary of how to play here. 
Here are the FFF Rules! 
*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz no later than January 8th, at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)
A fabulous prize!!
Please be sure to enter new creations only.
Please check out TGF blog for all the details 


No comments:

Post a Comment