Friday, October 10, 2014

CC Designs DT call

Hello!
It's Friday!! Yippee, love the weekends. I especially love weekends when we don't have a ton of stuff planned so we can sleep in(hopefully hehe) and lounge around in the mornings and just enjoy hanging out as a family. I am excited for Saturday evening though, we are going to go and see Anne of Green Gables theater production. My friends oldest daughter is going to be playing Anne, it will be so fun to see her in this role, she's got the perfect red hair!
Anyways I am very excited to be applying for the CC Designs- design team. Exciting!! I always get so nervous applying for teams, but it's also so much fun! I have used an old favorite of mine from CC Designs- Miss Darby and Dazzle. They are the cutest! I had so much fun coloring these guys up and using some cheery colors.
Hope you will join me in the CC Designs DT call. They have a ton of great stuff on their site so check them out, everything from stamps to dies, paper, the list goes on!
Have a great evening!
https://www.ccdesignsrubberstamps.com



Here she is on my shelf! Is this technically elf on a shelf?hehe, bad joke! 

Digi Stamp-CC Designs-Darby and Dazzle

Fiskars- Sentiment Stamps

Copic Markers
Skin-E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Hair-E18,E15,YR23,YR21
Dress/Cupcake Wrapper-R30,R32,R35,R39
Cupcake/Dress top-BG11,BG13,BG15,BG18
Polk-a-dots/shoes/wings-Y11,Y15,Y17,Y18,Y21,YR18
Grass-YG11,YG13,YG09

Pattered Paper-Lawn Fawn-Hello Sunshine pack
Lawn Fawn-Let's Polka pack

Spellbinders Die-Labels 1

Scalloped Edge punch-Stampin up

Banner Flag Punch-EK Success

Offray Ribbon-yellow gold

Background-Cloud stencil, Grey Wool Ink-Close to my heart
Versa Magic chalk ink-Sea Breeze

Stickles- Diamond and Silver

Wink of Stella-clear

Yelllow Pearls- Recollections




No comments:

Post a Comment