Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Working the CraftRoom!

Happy Tuesday!
Just wanted to pop in and show you what I am working on today in the new craft room!
Love love Greeting Farm stamps! I have been collecting for quite a few years now in fact they are the reason I got into Copics, thank you greeting farm! Not sure my husband feels the same when he sees my spending hehe
I just love the purple and black together for Halloween and I knew just which little Creeper would be on my card-Miss Sweet and Toxic herself. I haven't decided if her little beau will be joining her on my card but he might make an appearance as well. Hope to get my card done tonight after the little lady goes to bed, early bedtime?-hehe
What are you all working on today? Hope you are all having a great day! See you soon


I'll post the supply list after I finish the card :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment