Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Peddlers Pack Haul

Good evening!
Love the haul I got today :) The colors make me happy! 
I somehow stumbled into my favorite stamping/crafting store today here in town, it's called The Peddler's Pack. They are celebrating 30 years of business this year, congrats! They are the best crafting spot in town. They always have what I need and I always seem to find more hehe. So if you are ever in the town of Beaverton, OR you should stop by, you will love it!
Anyways they just started carrying Lawn Fawn stuff this past year so I grabbed a few paper packs and I had to have the stitched die set as well. So cute and the paper has such fun colors.  It's really hard not to buy all the stamp sets they have. 
I also picked up a few more Wink of Stellas. I just got my first one last week and I am in love with how they look on cards. Just that touch of glitter just adds to your images and makes everything that much better. I have a few more coming to me from Amazon hehe
The last thing I got was the mini blending tool. I have seen a lot of people using these on my favorite youtube channels so I thought I would give them a go. They seem like they work really well. Looking forward to trying them out soon. I have a cloud background that I think they will be perfect for. 
Well that's it for now, thanks for looking and hope you enjoy. Have a great night :)



Lawn Fawn Paper Packs- Hello Sunshine and Let's Polka
Lawn Fawn die cuts- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Wink of Stella-violet and black glitter
Ranger- Mini Ink Blending Tool 






No comments:

Post a Comment