Monday, August 11, 2014

Tiddly Inks Design Team

Hi All,
Hope you are still enjoying summer! My family and I are trying to savor summer as much as possible before our daughter heads back to school in a few weeks.  We are starting to get emails with dates of back to school stuff and I am really not ready.  The summer really does fly by!
Anyways I am very excited to be posting today! Tiddly Inks is choosing some new design team members so I have decided to give it a go. Wow there are a lot of great entries so it's going to be a tough choice for them, but it's so much fun to see everyone's creations.
I had a lot of fun coloring this sweet little Wryn. I really wanted to do something in purple so I had a good time choosing the colors.  I might be on a purple kick!
Hope you will join me in entering a card at the TiddlyInks blog. A thank you to the team for letting me enter. Have a good rest of the day!     http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Holly


Digi stamp- Tiddlyinks- Wryn-http://www.tiddlyinks.com/wryn/
Copics- Skin-E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
              Hair-E41,E43,E47,E49
              Dress-V000,V01,V04,V06,V09,V12
              Shoes/Sash/Frog-BG000,BG01,BG11,BG13,BG18
              Crown/Wand-Y02,Y11,Y15,Y17, Y38
Dies-Spellbinders-Labels 1
Die Shading-London Fog Memento Ink
Scalloped Punch-Stampin Up
Teal Satin Ribbon-Offray
Rhinestones-Recollections
Glitter-Silver Stickles
Paper- Bazzill
Copic paper-X press it blending card



No comments:

Post a Comment